Beef Stir Fry Noodles
Noodles is by far one of the easiest meals to make, i remember growing up, when Noodles first came on the scene it was 2 Naira, 5 for 10 Naira and there was only one major Noodle brand, now there are so many different brands making Noodles and the prices are way through the roof now,its funny how times have changed.
Making Noodles does not require so much labor or time. My favorite thing about Noodles is the fact that anyone can put their own spin to it and have it the way they want it. Noodles can be enjoyed plain, with Vegetables, Eggs (Fried or Boiled), Corned Beef or any Protein of your choice.
I decided to make mine with Beef and Vegetables using stir fry method. This recipe is easy, quick and absolutely delicious. I even opted to make mine without the spice packets and it still tastes absolutely divine. I used a low sodium Soy Sauce for a deep Oriental hit.
You can try out this recipe using any Vegetables or Protein of your choice, you can use the spice packets or decide not to and still enjoy it either way.
210g Instant Noodles
1 cup Broccoli
1/2 cup Carrots (Sliced)
1/2 med Onions
1 Small Chilli Pepper
1 Tbsp Canola Oil
11/2 tsp Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Ginger
1 Tsp Garlic
- Put Nodles into boiling water.
- Cook the Noodles till soft (not too soft, so it does not become soggy).
- Pour some Canola Oil in a pan.
- When oil is heated, add in Onions, then add Chilli Pepper.
- Add sliced Beef.
- Add Carrots and Broccoli.
- Pour some Soy Sauce in the Vegetables.
- Stir fry the Vegetables and Beef, then add a little water.
- Add the already cooked Noodles to the Vegetables.
- Stir noodles with the Veggies, Beef and sauce continuously until the Noodles and Vegetables mix properly.
- Your Noodles is ready, enjoy!