This Goat Curry recipe is the only one you’ll ever need. Its insanely delicious, easy, juicy and tender to the bone. Lets face it, if you don’t like curry, you are probably a criminal, lol, just kidding, but i mean who doesn’t love a good curry sauce? i’ve never seen.
This is my new favorite way to enjoy Goat meat, i feel like this is the best way to properly enjoy Goat Meat if you ever get tired of the norm, after i had this it was Bye Bye Goat Meat Stew, because this Curry gave me everything i wanted and needed. The rich flavor, the tender juicy goat meat pieces, the little potato bites, i was honestly in food heaven.
If you ever get tired of the regular way you eat Goat Meat or you are looking for a hassle free dinner option, this recipe is definitely for you. My husband is not a big foodie, but the day i made this for dinner, he asked for more rice and requested that the curry be more than the rice, i was in total shock, so i knew i did something right and i had to share with you.
It’s perfect with boiled rice, but you can also have it with pasta or by itself with thicker sauce. Try this out, i know you’ll enjoy it.
1kg Goat Meat
2 Large Potatoes
3 Large Tomatoes
3 Tbsp Oil
1/2 Med Onions
2 Tbsp Curry Powder
1 Tsp Onion Powder
1 Tbsp Boullion Powder
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
- Pour some oil in a pan, when hot, add the goat meat in and brown the meat on all sides.
- Add in sliced onions, stir for about a minute or two, to allow the onions cook a bit.
- Add in curry powder and stir it in the meat.
- Add in boullion powder, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Stir altogether, then add 3 cups of water, cover and allow to cook for about 10 minutes
- Add in potatoes pieces and chopped tomatoes, cover and allow to cook till the meat is properly soft and almost falling off the bones and till potatoes are soft enough.
- Serve with hot white rice and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
View this post on Instagram
GOAT CURRY RECIPE 😍 As promised! This is the only Goat Curry recipe you'll ever need. The Goat pieces are so tender and juicy with the right combination of spices 😋It's perfect with boiled rice but you can have it with Pasta. It's also my new favourite way to enjoy Goat Meat now 😁 When are you trying this out? #goatcurry #recipevideo #thekitchenmuse