Hello lovelies, i know i have been away for a while, i apologize for the radio silence, i’m working on some amazing things for The Kitchen Muse and I can’t wait to share with you all, i’m really excited. With that being said, i’m glad to be back here and sharing new recipes with you. I’ve shared some of these recipes already on my Instagram page.
Breaded Shrimp is absolutely one of my favorite things to order when i eat out, if it’s on the menu then i’m definitely ordering it. If you follow me on Instagram, you’d know just how much i love Shrimps, so i find different ways to enjoy it and when you love something as much as i love breaded shrimps, you learn how to make it.
I had my girls over for dinner the other day and i was making some seafood fried rice for dinner and i was thinking of a great appetizer to go along with the main dish, then this recipe came to mind, so i made some and immediately it hit table it all disappeared, they asked for more and i had to ask if they understood the concept of an appetizer, then i went to double up on dinner, Lol. Now i make them every time i’m entertaining and it has the same effect every time.
Every bite is crunchy, delicious and savory. It is also super easy to make. I hope you try it out, its my gift to you! Enjoy.
10 Large Shrimps
1 Large Egg
2 Tbsp Milk
Oil (For frying)
Flour (For Dusting)
1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp Curry Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt
- Devein and clean shrimps, leaving the tail (Optional).
- In a bowl whisk together egg and milk and set aside,
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, curry powder and salt into breadcrumbs, mix them all together and set aside.
- Dip cleaned shrimp into the flour then into the egg mix then dip into the breadcrumbs mix and make sure it is all covered in breadcrumbs, leaving the tail untouched. Repeat this step till all shrimps are coated in breadcrumbs.
- Dip fry coated shrimps till its golden and its ready. An air fryer can be used if you would rather have it oiless.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
View this post on Instagram
BREADED SHRIMPS RECIPE 😍 This is one of my favourite things to order when i go out to eat so you know i had to learn to make it 😉 Now i make it every time we're entertaining and it disappears as soon as it hits the table 😁 Every bite is crunchy and delicious 😋 You should try it out. I also made the breadcrumbs at home because its super easy 😀 #breadedshrimp #breadcrumbs #thekitchenmuse