This Mackerel Fish Stew recipe is so simple but satisfyingly delicious. It is very easy to whip up and can be stored in the refrigerator and heated whenever you want to eat it. You can have it with boiled white Rice, Yam, Plantain and so on.
2 Large Tomato
4 Large Tatase
1 Med Onions
3 Small Fresh Pepper
Thumb size Ginger
2 Cloves Garlic
3/4Cup Canola Oil
3 Stock Cubes
1tsp Curry Powder
1tsp White Pepper
- Put the Peppers,Tomatoes, Onion, Ginger, Garlic in a blender, add a little water, then blend them all together to make your pepper mix.
- Chop some Onions.
- Pour some Canola Oil in the pot.
- When the oil is hot, add chopped Onions.
- When the Onions have turned translucent, add in the Pepper mix.
- Allow Pepper fry in the oil for 10 minutes.
- Add seasoning to the stew, taste and adjust accordingly.
- Stir and cover the pot to allow the ingredients steam with the Pepper.
- Add the Mackerel Fish gently stir the Fish in the Stew.
- Cover for about 15 minutes to allow the Fish cook and absorb the stew.
- Your stew is ready to be served.