I was thinking of making corned beef sauce and i wanted Eggs at the same time, so i thought why not put them all together to make a sauce? and it turned out great! i have no regrets whatsoever. So i decided to share with you all so you can try it out and experience this tasty goodness as i did.
This Corned Beef Egg Sauce recipe is really simple and tasty. It is perfect with Yam, Plantain (boiled or fried), Potatoes, Toast and so on.
This recipe is a perfect breakfast inspiration, do try it out and share your thoughts. Enjoy!
4 Large Eggs
1/2 Med Onions (Chopped)
2 Tbsp Canola Oil
200g Corned Beef
2 Cloves Garlic
1/2 cup Spring Onion
1 cup Tomato Mix
1 Tsp Curry Powder
1 Tsp White Pepper
1 Stock Cube
- Chop some Onions and put aside.
- Put a pan on heat, when hot, pour in Oil.
- Add in Chopped Onions and fry for about a minute.
- Add garlic.
- Add Tomato mix, then stir with Onions and Garlic.
- Add in all spices.
- Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Add Corned Beef.
- Beat Eggs then add to the pan.
- Mix Eggs with Corned Beef Sauce and allow to fry while stiring gently.
- Add in Spring Onions.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes